Please contact us first if this is a time sensitive repair. This way we can get on the same page about when you can expect the equipment to return.
If there are any known issues with the equipment, please include in the details box above! If there are major issues, there may be additional costs to repair / replace parts. Once we receive the equipment and assess the situation, we will contact and update you. You will be invoiced separately. All repairs require pre-pay.
Shipping Preferences ( We will not be accountable for damage incurred due to poor packing )
- Disassemble equipment where reasonable to help pack
- Wrap heavy items (projector!) in a thick layer of bubble wrap.
- You do not need to include the camera unless you believe it will be necessary to troubleshoot problems.
- Use strong void filler so that it doesn’t compact in transit allowing equipment to shift around
- All in all, equipment should be supported / protected by at least 3″ of padding in every direction.
- Use a strong, new, preferably double wall box
- Tape at all of the box seams using a quality packing tape
- And lastly, for the love of god, avoid packing peanuts. They walk into the projector and cause further problems.
For international shipments, set the customs value to $50 and note “Equipment Repair”. If asked, supply harmonized tarriff code 9801.00.1012