Who Chose SlideSnap?
We currently have hundreds of satisfied customers in over a dozen countries. Here is what a few had to say
Some of Our Customers
- The New York Times
- Joel Meyerowitz
- Byrd Polar and Climate Research Center
- National Library of Norway
- Hawaii State Archives
- Innsbruck University Innovations GmbH, Austria
- City of Palo Alto – Mitchell Park Library
- Miraescan co.,Ltd. , South Korea
- University of Colorado Boulder, Art and Art History
- EverPresent Inc.
- Museum Of Youth Culture, United Kingdom
- BSB Mikrografie, Switzerland
- FamilySearch Centers of Utah
- Norsk Teknisk Museum, Norway
- Hillsborough County Medical Examiners
- California State University
- Texas A&M University O&M Atmospheric Sciences
- Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Memory Ventures
- Mitchel Park Library, CA
- Bruno & Dario Verzoletti, Italy
- Northern Onondaga Public Library New York
- University of Wyoming American Heritage Center
- Fotoyks, Finland
- Case Western University, Ohio
- Chicago Police Dept.
- Paired Rail RR Publications, MO
- National Museum of Ethnology, Japan
- Eran Ackerman, Israel
- University of Saskatchewan, Canada
- 8 Numérique Paris, France
- VDH-Media, Netherlands
- Stephen Bakker, New Zealand
- Weston Historical Society, Massachusets
- Tarrant County College, Texas
- Lahey Hospital
- Transfert Transmédia Inc., , Quebec
- USACE Chief Joseph Dam, WA
- Robert AM Stern Architects, NY
- Digital Treasury Group, Canada
- GoodSpeed Communications Co., Taiwan
- AKG-Images gmbh, Germany
- Vectracom, France
- Colgate University
- Minnesota State University
- Het Nieuwe Instituut, Netherlands
- Finnish University, Finland
- Washington State Parks and Rec.
- Rochester Institute of Technology
“I think your product is damned brilliant, a great cross pollination of old and new technologies to meet a present day need with professional results. – Louise N”
Good Morning, My husband Greg Sloan purchased your SlideSnap Pro last year for my Father n Law Jim. Jim is n his late 80’s with moderate Parkinson’s. He owned a camera store for many years and was a professional photographer. Since Jim received the SlideSnap last year from my husband, he has single-handily converted close to 20,000 slides onto his computer.
My mom takes great pleasure in dumping the old slides as they used to occupy 3/4 of one their spare rooms in the house. Jim takes great care in dusting and inspecting each and every slide before he places them in the carousel to be downloaded into digital form. This has been a blessing in so many ways. This “project” has kept Jim busy and active. It is pleasurable for him to take a trip down memory lane and re-visit all the places he and my mom traveled around the world. They also put in over 200,000 miles in their RV seeing and photographing the sites in the United States and Canada. Jim has also had some of his photos published in National Geographic Magazine, related to Caving.
I cannot express to you how much this means to not just Jim but our entire family. Now I will be able to go through the pictures with ease and make a memorable photo-book for them to place on their coffee table. As you can imagine there are a lot of outstanding photos.
I wanted to let you know about Jim and his successes with your product. I believe Jim would be a great interest story and testament to the ease of your product for your website and or advertising. Since his neighbors and friends have found Jim’s new passion they are asking him if he could convert their slides for them. Just when he thought he was officially retired, looks like he just might be making a little money on side.
With Gratitude, Kathy Sloan