BatchCrop is a cross-platform swiss army knife for your scans. It features a no-nonsense interface and great functionality.
• Crops a batch of files at once
• Automatic intelligent cropping
• Automated dust and scratch removal
• Manual defect touch up
• User parameterized cropping
• Pan/zoom enabled manual cropping
• Image and canvas resizing
• Rotation and flipping
• Image format changing
• Copy & paste crop coordinates between images
• Drag & drop support
• Persistent sessions
• Advanced target file handling
• No installation required
• Available for Mac OS X and Windows
Note: The dust and scratch removal feature is somewhat conservative with larger defects.
After purchasing, visit My Account to register.
Developed by Atarca Software.
Removing the black (or white) overscan borders from your scans one by one can take a lifetime. Using the healing brush in photoshop to remove defects like dust and specks on your images is crazy-making. BatchCrop to the rescue! It’s your batch processing Swiss army knife and new best friend.