No products in the cart.
SlideSnap Lite Sony Camera Upgrade
Upgrade your SlideSnap Lite from a G series Canon camera for compatibility with one of Sony’s A series mirrorless bodies. ( Does not include camera / lens)
- Superior image quality.
- Higher resolution (24MP sensor vs 12MP) (3800PPI vs 3000PPI)
- Optional USB tethering (see Snaptether)
If your SlideSnap is 1st Generation (without the slide detection sensor) consider having it upgraded to G2 as well.
- Sony A Series (multi) shutter release cable
- Replacement Lens Tube and Adapter ring
- E-Mount Extension Tube Set
- Sigma Compatible Alignment Ring
- Automator Firmware Update (see details below)
- Power Supply for Sony A Series camera
What You’ll Need
- Compatible camera : Sony A5100 recommended. (Or A6000, A6300, A6500)
- Lens : Sigma 60mm f/2.8 DN ART Lens for Sony E-mount
The lens is used is fixed focal length as opposed to the G15/G16 which have a var-focal zoom lens. This means that the framing cannot be adjusted for different film sizes.
Compatible Slide Formats: 135, 110, Half 135, 126. With cropping: 127 (Slides up to 2”x2”x1/8”)
After placing your order, send your Automator (with cabling if possible) to us for reprogramming. It will be returned along with the rest of your components within 3 business days of our receiving it. Please include your order number for us to reference the shipment to.
1405 W. Packard St.
Appleton, WI 54914
|Dimensions||16 × 16 × 8 in|